I won't list everything there, and the only things not pictured are 14 lbs of ground beef (already cooking in the crockpot!) and 5 lbs of apples and 3 lbs of bananas. Amazingly enough, the combined total of all four stores was $40.18!!!
The Propel waters were on sale at Dillons for $1.00 each, and using this coupon (and you can print as many as you want!) they were free! The lunchables were also free with a coupon, but I can't figure out how to link to it. Email me if you want me to send it to you. Or tell me how to link to a pdf file. :)
Here's our menu for the week:
- Monday - grilled hamburgers with all the fixings, green beans, salad
- Tuesday - BBQ'd chicken, broccoli and cauliflower casserole, banana muffins
- Wednesday - cheesy chicken and rice casserole, carrot sticks, Greek salad, fruit
- Thursday - spaghetti and meat sauce, Caesar salad, green beans
- Friday - date night!
- Saturday - Tacos
- Sunday - Lasagna, Caesar salad, steamed broccoli, rolls
If you're new to shopping at CVS (one of my favorite stores!), I encourage you to read this article by Crystal. I also wrote a basic tutorial here. Then read this one, and go this week! This is the perfect week to start! Happy shopping!