Monday, October 15, 2007

News

My sister Ruth and her 10 month old Austin are in town for the week. Nate is already on his 10 day drive to Alaska, and they will join him next Tuesday. We are having a wonderful time with them here, but it is so sad to think of them living so far away.

In other news, Si has a high fever today, so we've been cuddling lots. He is such a sweet patient when he's sick.



"The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth,
and even forevermore."
Psalm 121:8

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry to hear Si has a fever! Get well soon, Si!
Hello to Ruth and Austin! I am praying for you as you embark on this new journey!

jenica said...

Oh, I hope you have a wonderful week together! I'm sure it's a little bittersweet.

Michelle said...

Soak it up Rachel...its not fun to be so far away from your sister...hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel. Do you have an e-mail account where I could contact you? Thanks!

Esther Romero

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I'll give you my address:
eromero@usd497.org