I haven't done the evening routine with the kids in a couple months now, so tonight was a bit of a stretch for me, energy wise. But it went smoothly, and when I was cuddled up with two boys, still damp from the bath, we just read and read. They both laid a head on my shoulders when we prayed.
Simon wanted to know if I can feel the baby. Yes, amazingly enough, I can.
Ethan wanted to know how big it is. About the size of a grape, E. He cocks his head and thinks on that one for a bit. :)
They are getting excited, and it is very sweet to watch. Reminds me of how they prayed for a baby sister for so many months, and how much they both adore her now. Family is precious.
I have so many things to be thankful for, but these are His blessings I've noticed today...
21. Flowers in bloom, just days later!
22. Faithful friends who pray.
23. Grace to make it through the difficult task I was worried about this weekend.
24. Dinner in the crockpot by 9 am.
25. The energy to make yogurt this morning.
26. And pumpkin bread too. Haven't baked in a good long while.
27. Mornings without morning sickness.
28. Evenings are a different story, but even then, there is grace. And zofran.
27. An engineer husband, passing on his skills.
28. A tiny heart, beating steady. We are so blessed.