My sweet Clare turned 6 months a couple weeks ago! She is officially out of that tiny baby stage, which makes me a little sad! Here's a little update on what she's doing these days...
- The big news is, she is crawling!!! All. over. the. place. She is a crazy woman! And very proud of her new skill.
- As soon as she learned to crawl (which was last week, I think) she started sitting up without help. Now she goes from laying down to crawling to sitting. Which means, it is time to lower the crib, wouldn't you say???
- She got her first 2 teeth this month, the bottom ones.
- She loves to eat! Her favorites are bananas, applesauce, and those Gerber wagon wheels.
- She is no longer quiet in church. (Sad) She has found her voice!
- She's saying lots of consonants - ma-ma, da-da, ba-ba
- She nurses during the day, but takes a bottle before bed. And sleeps all night! Clare has been my best sleeper, I think.
- Last month at the doctor's office she was 17 lbs, 10 0z. Look at those thighs!