Saturday, March 17, 2007

Site Feed is Up!

This is for those of you who have mentioned that you can't subscribe to my blog for whatever reason. I've gone through every setting possible, and I couldn't subscribe to myself! So, I went about it another way and got a feed burner. The link is on my sidebar, and it works!

By the way, I edited my template myself to add that button. And I barely know how to turn on my computer! (okay, just kidding, but seriously, Dave has to show me stuff all the time, and then he just looks at me for a long time and shakes his head slowly, as if he's never seen anyone so behind in technology. It's true. He really does that!)

4 comments:

Shawna said...

what a productive weekend you have had! :) this is such great news! I am sure your hit count will go down, now that I don't have to manually check over and over each day! :)

Rachel said...

Ha, ha!

Anonymous said...

If Dave thinks you are technically behind he would really think I was. Dad always is amazed at what I don't know. Mom

Enoch Moses said...

Anyone using blogspot can create a feed. All they have to do is point to the feed at:
http://(your-blogname).blogspot
.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Hope it helps!