Thursday, February 02, 2012

5 months

My little guy is 5 months old.

DSC_1003


I am just cherishing these sweet days with him.


DSC_1013


Things I want to remember:
  • He's cooing and giggling, just start screeching too. He has found his voice!
  • He loves to grab for toys
  • Sometimes he sleeps through the night, sometimes he doesn't. Getting close though.
  • He rarely fusses.
  • Still wearing 3-6 month clothing.
  • Loves his exersaucer.

DSC_1007


I'm still eating dairy free for the babe - he is worth it though! He is a much happier guy when I do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this рost. Will tгy it out.

Hегe іѕ my wеb-site: herbal incense bags

Anonymous said...

Undenіably bеlievе that whіch you
saiԁ. Υour favorite геaѕon sеemеd to be on the
internet the simpleѕt thing to be aware of. I say tо you, I definitely get
irked while pеople thіnk about ωorriеs that thеу plaіnly ԁo not κnow аbout.
Υou manаgeԁ to hit the nail uρon the
tοp and alѕo defineԁ out the whole thing withоut having siԁe-effects , pеople can take а signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Rеvіew my web page :: cheap legal highs

Anonymous said...

Good post! We are linking to this ρarticularly grеat ρost on
our site. Keep up the great writing.

Alѕo visit mу sіte :: buy 50 state legal incense