Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday thoughts

Almost December...its a busy time of year! We made it through Thanksgiving, traveling to my parents' and then hosting Dave's family, and some wonderful days of just us too. We have reached the stage in family life where time together with just the 5 of us is really, really fun! Playing games or wii together, talking, laughing...I am very thankful for this. As much as I love my babies, I love the relationship that age brings.

This should be a quieter week, I think. Today has been anyway. Time to read my Bible and plan the meals while little people play, no urgent chores or events to rush off to. Dinner is in the oven, and we'll pick up Ethan from school before too long. Days like this are such a gift!

And just for fun...a few pics from Halloween. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Our sweet little superheroes. Sonja