Monday, June 15, 2009

Tee ball star

Okay, not really - Ethan is by far the youngest kid on his team, and he hasn't ever played before. But he can hold his own, and with his height, it's impossible to tell. Dave got a little lucky getting him enrolled though, since the team is for K-2nd graders.



We have been enjoying going to his games as a family, and cheering Ethan on. That picture was of a strike, but it was the only shot I got of him batting! :)



Oh, he reminds me of his dad! Or maybe my brother Michael...



Of course, Simon would rather be playing too, but now that he has his sister to keep him company, he's ok with just watching.



Poor girl, she gets so many kisses from that kid!

2 comments:

~ Rory ~ said...

Hi Rachel! I love the picture of Simon kissing Clare...how sweet! She has some pretty great big brothers to keep watch over her. I read your earlier post and had to chuckle. I'm sure they are learning their limits by pushing them! Seems like kiddos make a job of doing that, but it keeps us on our toes, right?! At least I like to think it's God's way of keeping me on my toes and reminding me of how dependent I am on Him. I will be praying for you all as you continue to get adjusted! Love ya!

bandanachick said...

Wow, Ethan is getting SO big! Crazy!

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!