Let's try this again, shall we? Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
- I like to sew. I even own my own machine. My mom taught me how to sew when I was pretty young, 8 or so, and I made my own Barbie clothes.
- My ideal vacation would be going to a tropical beach with my husband and dozing under an umbrella all, listening to the sound of the waves crash around me. Kinda like our Mexico trip a couple years ago. That was so incredible...
- I love to garden and work out in the yard. Yesterday Ethan and I planted petunias in our pots by the front door.
- I love anything that screams of organization. It's a compulsion, really. My hall closet shelves are labeled "light bulbs," "cleaning supplies," "medicine," etc...and I smile just looking at it. :)
- Dave and I will have been married 5 years this July! And we are going to plan a trip away together. I'm so excited!
- I love to swing at the park. Yes, still. :) When I was a kid, I would imagine that I was soaring up to meet the Lord in the air. When you look up at the clouds as you swing, it is an incredible feeling. I like to picture the Lord Jesus, standing in the clouds, calling me home. And I have to admit, this is something I still do. And I highly recommend it!
- And last, but not least, I am not a germ-o-phobe. Even though I am a nurse. It's terrible, I know, but my kids sometimes share toothbrushes and sippy cups with each other. And I don't even bat an eye.
- For Me to Live is Christ...
- Isaiah 25:1
- St. Louis Blooms
- Caleb and Anna
- He Who Believes on Him...
- The Daniel Den
- In Everything Give Thanks
To my Meme victims, you now must make your list of 7 and then tag 7 other unsuspecting bloggers!